I broke up with my girlfriend but somehow it feels like she broke up with me. WTF?

Hi!
So I broke up with my girlfriend cause couldn't stay in the same country and couldn't see myself doing something long distance. I thought about it for three weeks, and made a decision. I thought it was better to stop now even though I still had feelings, cause I knew we could not have a real future together and I really respected her enough to not play with her. But when I called her she just said "Let's make it short and say goodbye to each other. I wish you all the best". It was really cold. I've never seen this side of her. I asked her if she wanted to talk about it and if we could be friends cause we shared so much. But she said no. And it would just be best to cut all communications.
I understand that. But somehow I just think that I probably really made the right decision and that there was no real love in this relationship in the end. I don't know. Just feels like I've been dumped somehow. Have you ever had that feeling?
1
2