How do I stop feeling bad?

Well its all over now after an amazing 2 years :( i told hom straight, i told him i had feelings for someone else :( i regret doing it like that!! It just came out :( he tried to look strong for me but he broke down in tears :( and i had to tell him it was best he left i will never forget the look hw gave me! It was like how why are you doing this? But there's a guy i click with so well and he's very intelectual and has much better prospects and he also expressed interest in me romantically, i can't turn him down i have to see where it goes, i wish my boyfriend woulf f*ck up or do something to make this easier but he's a perfect boyfriend and he loves me! He does all sorts like buy me cards and presents and shows me he loves me and well i love him back but i really like this other guy!! How can i cushion the sledgehammer blow i dished out? He left me a card with a note in it telling me he wants me to be happy and how he will never stop loving me and he is sorry for not being good enough :( there was also a poem :( so do i ask the other guy out yet or leave it? And how can i make it up to my boyfriend who is libimg out of his car now! And how can i stop feeling bad!!
How do I stop feeling bad?
Add Opinion