Hurt, confused. Dated a man for 4 months who lied to me. He said he has feelings for me and cares about me. Did he use me?

Hi, I dated a man for 4 months talked to him everyday for 4 months. Saw him once or twice a week. We had fun, had amazing chemistry and sex. When I first met him he told me he broke up with his girlfriend of 1 year a month or so before he met me. So I went into it guarded. But as time went on we got closer and closer. I found out his ex girlfriend was in fact his girlfriend that they never broke up. I did break things off when I found out the truth and also spoke with the girlfriend for 4 hours. I just can’t seem to shake this man from my thoughts. Was he using me?
1
1