How do people justify cheating?

626

Most Helpful Guy

• Cheaters always give the reason of it was your fault I cheated. Ie, you work to much, your never home, you are always distant to me, you enjoy (blank) more then time with me, basically if you can name a character flaw or a relationship issue they will turn it against you, so they are conscious free. Cheaters are just users, with a soul that has been sold already.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Going outside of your relationships boundaries. If you know your partner wouldn’t want you to kiss another guy and you guys have talked about that and agreed your not okay with it but you do it anyway then it’s cheating. I say this because some relationships are open and don’t care if their SI does certain things. So definitely if you cross boundaries knowing what you’re doing it’s cheating.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE