How do people justify cheating?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Cheaters always give the reason of it was your fault I cheated. Ie, you work to much, your never home, you are always distant to me, you enjoy (blank) more then time with me, basically if you can name a character flaw or a relationship issue they will turn it against you, so they are conscious free. Cheaters are just users, with a soul that has been sold already.

3|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Going outside of your relationships boundaries. If you know your partner wouldn’t want you to kiss another guy and you guys have talked about that and agreed your not okay with it but you do it anyway then it’s cheating. I say this because some relationships are open and don’t care if their SI does certain things. So definitely if you cross boundaries knowing what you’re doing it’s cheating.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• They justify it with all kinds of bullshit reasons but the vast majority of people know that the vast majority of cases of cheating come down to selfishness and cowardice.

4|0
    0|0
  • They justify by giving excuses how bad their decision was, they were drunk, I got caught up in the moment and I had no other choice, I felt I was forced into this and other things.

2|0
    0|0
  • They convince themselves that it's solely the other's fault as to why they are unhappy, therefore they have no obligation to help fix it, they won't end it for various reasons, and they feel entitled to do whatever it takes to regain happiness.

2|0
    0|0
  • They don't, they deflect blame elsewhere to try and save face. There is NO FUCKING EXCUSE FOR CHEATING. Why this subject keeps being brought up is beyond me.

2|1
    0|0
  • My ex was needy and demanding. That's my excuse and I stand by it :)

0|0
    1|0
    • No need to break his heart. He deserves better than some rat like you.

• It was a she actually. I am a man. International woman's day has made us all pink I guess

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• They are selfish and deflect the blame. They blame their spouse or significant other for their infidelity. Easier to blame the victim than to take responsibility for their actions

2|1
    0|0
  • Cause they got caught don’t wanna feel guilty they tend to blame the victims.

3|1
    0|0
  • Maybe because they are shallow doesn't care that get a treat like shit. My ex-bf cheated on say me but I dump him almost on Valentine's Day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my business

0|0
    0|0
  • With honesty - because fuck you. That's why.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes