Girls, Why she get shy in class when I look at her and looking when im talking ti my friends and start staring at the ground day dreaming?

We was what I believe to be. flirting for weeks on and off. This involved staring a lot , listening in to my conversations , she started trying to sneak glances i caught her talking to her friends about me. Sometimes she look at me with confidence and others look away nervously after trying to smile at me. which resulted in her trying to encourage me to approach.

But she would always get super anxious and fidget a lot and wouldn't know to look or not or smile.

She got jealous if she seen me talking to another girl and get upset and avoid looking at me. So I decided to get to know her and speak to her and try and make her comfortable

. every lunch I would sit with her and talk about loads of stuff and with her friends. She was still nervous and shy and would constantly play with her hair or just giggle at everything etc. She started looking at me loads in class and continued talking about me to her friends. Once I decided to compliment her looks but we was kind of shy. I had to leave for class and she kept staring and talking about me like all her quietness went away but when she noticed I caught her talking about me she stopped and stared before I walked off. So I backed off and stopped having lunch with her and disappeared.

If i walk in the library. her friends keep staring at me , and she always watches me when i return books when she's studying and looks me in the face like she's upset and blushes. Before she knew i stopped having lunch she was happy then everytime i saw her she looked depressed. which normally after we talk or I make it known I like her she gets really happy and talkative.

But I found out she and her friends have been hiding from me that she has a boyfriend. why would she hide it also I seen her in class 4 weeks later and now she is nervous to look. And i sat opposite her and she kept day dreaming and acting nervous and If I looked at her she can't look me back in the eye but then stares at me if I'm talking to my friend.
1