How to deal with heart break?

How to deal with heart break?
My relationship with my significant other has been rocky for several months now and we always managed to work though all of our issues. She has conveyed she had many issues all of which she was taking steps to fix and we pulled through and I remained fully supportive. We kept falling into this cycle and it really beat me to my core. I felt like there was nothing I could do to make her happy or our relationship work. Throughout our relationship I have always done what she asked and what she needed from me. She suffers for Anxiety and Depression and we stayed strong though the rough patches.

I got her several gifts over the course of our relationship. Just been the man of her dreams but fast forward to more turbulence and I recently proposed to her because I felt that she was the one.

Yesterday she gave me everything back I ever got her and the ring. (I actually took it back from her because she said she had it with her but didn't know when she was going to give it to me, I also confessed what the ring stood for)* I admit this wasn't smart because I acted out or hurt and anger. I just felt I needed to put a stop to all of this.

She said she just doesn't know what she wants right now and always has pushed me away but always came back to me leaving me thinking things were okay. Only to fall back into this horrible cycle. I feel so broken, so lost, and just raw with emotion.

To top this all off we work together. So I have to deal with seeing her. Even after taking everything back at work she seemed fine. She said that she's good at hiding things on the surface so I'm trying not to think that she's all OKAY about everything.

Later that evening she unfollowed my poetry page that I made for her and unfriended me on facebook. She then liked my most recent works of writing. Why would she do this?

I decided to take today off to recover from this heart ache and start the weekend a little earlier.
How to deal with heart break?
1
1