Ex girlfriend hits me up after no contact for a year !,, now what?

Me and my girlfriend broke up a year ago. She became such a bitch at the end I just got up one day and left never to talk to her again. (I know harsh but I felt so disrespected).
She hit me up a month later but I didn’t respond. Then last week I get a text saying she was crying her dog died. I felt bad and we started texting. She said I could always make her feel happy when sad , she was now saying how proud she was of my career , and how funny I am etc.
She sends me a video of a cruise she went on with her kid and said she thought about asking me to go as “friends with benefits”. she then calls me and after some chatting ( neither brought up me just leaving ), she says if I’m in town maybe we can grab dinner.
I have some weird feelings , in a way it was fun and we had some laughs. I still find her attractive , but I got used to not talking to her so I don’t know. She called me and we talked Day after that but last two days zero. What’s going on here? any insight? Thanks.
2
0