Cheating girlfriend - second chance ?

Is there anything she can do or say to make you to truly forgive and give her a second chance ?

If so, what it should be ?

2511

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't personally believe in second chances for cheaters... I don't suggest it.

But if you're set on being with her again, she has to regain your trust. You both will have to have very painful talks about things that are not very pleasant... one of the main talks you'll need to have is why she did it. Although I'm sure she'll eventually blame it on you, I want you to understand that it is not at all your fault she's weak, but you should take those "criticisms" to heart. Why? because if you do end up with her again, you also have to work to make sure she doesn't ever have a "reason" to cheat. That way, if she does it again you'll know its not about you- its all her.

One thing she can so is be willing. Willing to talk it out, be willing to work for your attention and trust, to hear you out, and to never do it again. There is nothing else SHE can do or say to have you fully forgive her, that's all on you. Do YOU believe her? Do you think you can trust her?

again, I don't suggest getting back together because I know its impossible to ever feel fully secure after that; but the ball is in your court. If there's anything you want to know, nows the time to ask her. Everything is up to you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • How did you know ? :) She actually blamed me and even told that after all this SHE is angry at me...! And I really blamed myself for several weeks for what happened. As time pass, I realize that probably we will not become a happy family, but I still waiting for her genuine apology...Since then we didn't talk. She has no "courage" to talk to my face and I do not want her to hide behind the phone (therefore didn't answer her on several occasions she tried to call me)

• If you really want to try this again with her, wait a week or two more and really think about everything. Write things down if you can. If she doesn't contact you, contact her in an impersonal way (like a text message) and very briefly tell her what's up. Like if you want to talk about it and try it again just text or call: "If you want to try this again, nows the time. We can still talk things through and see if we can do this again"

• Thanks. we already 3 week total no contact (last time she tried to reach me 2 weeks ago). I can not functional properly, I'm thinking about her all the time.I really don't know the reason. I know there are a lot girls (that probably would treat me better),but still I keep thinking about her all (!) the time. I need to study now, and I writing here.May be it is just "ego" ? What also "killing" me, if she feel the same or may be she is happy with her new boyfriend and completely deleted me from her life