He said that he wanted to end our friendship because he cares for her and me.

His wife found it... she wants to end the marriage and he called me to let me know...he said that he wanted to end our friendship because he cares for her and me...but I am wondering if she really is going to end it or just saying it...we have been talking for a long time and he text me a while ago and said that he is going to call me...I really like this guy but just wondering what is going to happen..is he playing games cause he does call a lot everyday and texts...just want to know...

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't get why people continue relationships of any kind with someone who is married, sure it's mostly his fault. But you're just setting yourself up for hurt, and him, and his wife, his kids if they have any. There are so many people in this world, you can almost always find someone else who isn't already attached.