Online cheating is still cheating, right?

My boyfriend claims that he has no contact with any of his ex-girlfriends. However, he recently tweeted an ex with a message so dirty I can't even repeat it here. When asked about it, he said that he had run into her on a forum where she was taking some crap for her music selection, and that this somehow led to the dirty tweet--where to put it in a round about way he indicated what he liked girls to do to him and vice versa.

1) this is cheating, right? we're supposed to be in an exclusive relationship, but he says that "guys in his generation" (he's 29) don't consider this kind of dirty talk online more than just normal flirting

2) how can I track down the forum where this supposed conversation happened? I have a feeling it was a sex forum of some kind, probably membership required. and yes, I've googled all the email addresses I know for him (he probably has 15) and for her

3) I'm insane and should just break up with this loser, right?

51

Most Helpful Girl

• Its cheating.

I would leave him.

What Girls Said 4

• Cyber-cheating, is still cheating. I think that, if you wouldn't do/say something inFRONT of your boy/girl friend, because you know it's wrong - it's cheating.

• 1! it is cheating, and maybe his not really into you if his saying that I how he flirts. sorry to say that. If a guy has to go to talkin dirty with someone else what's that tell you?

2.idk sorry

3. Dump his ass right away, if he isn't commited to you and only who, what happens througher down the road?

• why are they even talking anyways something is always up when 1) dirty songs are being shared and 2) when your talking to your ex

3) plus if he doesn't respect you enough to consider that "generations" are complete bull sh*t than I don't know cause things all happen the same it just the way it was gone about differently

• definately cheating!

What Guys Said 1

• I would consider it cheating... the intent is there... plus you havta question their judgment. I really hadta get rid of that once me and my girlfriend got serious- and stick to p*rn (LOL)