Dating guys after a break-up: good or bad to forget somebody?

Hey,

It's probably one of the most painful break-ups I've had to go through. First I was angry, then sad, then numb, now it's an intense sadness... all this after just two weeks. Sometimes I feel nothing, sometimes it's like my heart and stomach are burning. So I've been exercising like crazy to get rid of that pain. I've been drinking from time to time. (I quit smoking right before the break up and still manage to be smoke free, yay!). And I went on tinder. Had my first tinder date tonight, and it made me realize how special my ex and I were together. We can't be together because we are from different countries and he clearly doesn't want to make that kind of effort. He thinks we will end up hurting each other and cheat etc... Anyway.
It's over, and got to accept it. Should I keep going on dates? Or is it just too soon and is it going to make it worse?
2
2