Would she accept my wishes?

So, I've been on and off with a Mormon girl for about 5 years now. She has always gotten us back together after she would break us up for religious differences.
We were talking about marriage before she left for her mission, but she broke things off during her mission.

I know she still loves me and is just on a religious high due to the mission. One of my friends, who is Mormon, said once she returns, she will return to normal and reach out to me because I am basically her rock and she won't want to lose me.

Just based off what she said, i deleted my Facebook and Instagram because I don't want to see someone love her and not have me to be the person loving her.

She comes home in a few months, and I realized I practically closed the door to allow her back. So I wrote her a letter apologizing for trying to save our relationship while she was on a mission and being a jackass. I gave her my contact information, and I'm waiting to send the letter to me she is approaching her return.
I did say, that if we can't be together, to never contact me. Because of the reason I stated.

Two things. I know I didn't go in detail to the letter, but is there anything I should add, and would it help?

Finally, would she honor my request to not contact me unless she wanted to get back together? Or would she contact me regardless after getting my letter?
  • She will contact you regardless
    Vote A
  • She will leave you alone if the relationship is done
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I think your in a toxic relationship... I hate to say it but Mabye it’s good if she doesn’t contact you. You said she kept breaking things off, so mabye it would just be time to move on. This is a suggestion and not meant to offend anyone.

0|1
    0|0
    • I understand, and I half want her to never be in my life, but also still want her in my life as my wife/girlfriend. Because of how much we went through together. Because the last time we were together, it was amazing. But I'm tired of being heartbroken. But I'm afraid of being heartbroken either way

• Show All
    • It’s not stupid. It’s a good way to put it. I know both of you can do this! And who knows mabye you will end up together again! 😄

What Guys Said 1

• I think it is better for you to focus on yourself and move on. If she had breakup the relationship once for religious differences, she will do it again because these diferences will stay.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes