Your thoughts on the cyclists vs pedestrians vs cars?

What are your thoughts on the constant confrontation between pedestrians, drivers and cyclists?

I am a cyclist and the bicycle is my main way of transport, I like it because in the city it is much faster and easier to move around on.

But sometimes I get into delicate situations: ●pedestrians who can't seem to be able to walk on a straight line, or to look before crossing a cyclist road...
● other cyclists who go way too fast while being next to pedestrians, or look at their phones while riding, or don't have lights at night...
●car drivers who turn without giving any indication or do risky maneuvers because they're in a hurry...

All in all it seems to me that there is a great lack of respect and empathy between all sides, which makes me wonder how could we improve the current system?

I live in a small city, so we have fewer problems, but I've seen what happens in bigger cities and oh boy does it seem stressful and dangerous.

What solutions do you propose?
Your thoughts on the cyclists vs pedestrians vs  cars??
2
0