Should I break up with my boyfriend?

My boyfriend is pretty mean to my friends and he calls them sluts and bitches and stuff like that and has even made them cry. I’m getting really tired of my boyfriends actions. He is irresponsible and annoying and also very loud and obnoxious and has cheated on me with my ex friend. Should I break up with him?
  • Yes you should dump him
    Vote A
  • No don’t dump him
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Everybody has different taste. Maybe you see something in this guy that he's not bringing out. I say you confront him, ask him what he wants? If you don't get what you want and you still like him, cut him off completely go have some you time, do things you like and remove any reminders of him. Sometimes people don't appreciate what they have till it's gone. He could be a great guy that's getting it too easy and feeling like an unstoppable king. Make him think, if he doesn't within 1 month you'll become yourself and take the best decision for yourself

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, you should have never gone out with him in the first place. And how the hell do you tolerate someone calling your friends that andd still continue dating them? If I was you I would have legitimately punched him in the face and broken up with him afterwards. And he cheated on you as well? With and ex friend? Oh my goodness, like I don't even know why you're torturing yourself. Please, there are plenty of fish in the sea and you can definitely get a better guy if you want to. So go girl! Get single! Like IMMEDIATELY.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• God no. This guy is a KEEPER. You gotta marry him before some other lucky girl snatches him up. 😂

2|0
    0|0
  • He’s not a kind person and sounds disrespectful and mean. I say move on!

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh sounds like king of the dickheads to me. Dump his ass asap! Make him cry if you can lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you probably should. He sounds like a toxic person

0|0
    0|0
  • enough reasons, dump his ass

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Boooo to cheaters. Girl you deserve more then whatever he is as a person. Bigger and better things my friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would u even think about breaking up with him? Just because he is disrespectful, abusive , a liar and a cheat? Give the poor guy a break

0|0
    0|0
  • yes u just move on and find a right guy who will respect and love you and has respect for your friends he's not worth to love at all :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you really asking this when u know the answer

0|0
    0|0
  • Break up

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are you even asking? Sorry but if he’s an ass and have told him so and he hasn’t changed. Is it even worth it to stick around still?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes