Should I break up with my boyfriend?

My boyfriend is pretty mean to my friends and he calls them sluts and bitches and stuff like that and has even made them cry. I’m getting really tired of my boyfriends actions. He is irresponsible and annoying and also very loud and obnoxious and has cheated on me with my ex friend. Should I break up with him?
  • Yes you should dump him
  • No don’t dump him

76

Most Helpful Guy

• Everybody has different taste. Maybe you see something in this guy that he's not bringing out. I say you confront him, ask him what he wants? If you don't get what you want and you still like him, cut him off completely go have some you time, do things you like and remove any reminders of him. Sometimes people don't appreciate what they have till it's gone. He could be a great guy that's getting it too easy and feeling like an unstoppable king. Make him think, if he doesn't within 1 month you'll become yourself and take the best decision for yourself

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, you should have never gone out with him in the first place. And how the hell do you tolerate someone calling your friends that andd still continue dating them? If I was you I would have legitimately punched him in the face and broken up with him afterwards. And he cheated on you as well? With and ex friend? Oh my goodness, like I don't even know why you're torturing yourself. Please, there are plenty of fish in the sea and you can definitely get a better guy if you want to. So go girl! Get single! Like IMMEDIATELY.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE