My boyfriend wants me back after our third break up. What should I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's probably, almost certainly not a good idea to get back together after a third break up with someone who "usually" cheats. Go find another nice, sweet guy who treats you like a queen, and you'll forget the ex eventually, he's not worth it. Just do what's best for you.
    That's a pretty profile picture, did you draw it?

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You broke up for a reason. Don't forget that reason.

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• I say third strike you're out. Hell, most relationships are one and done. It depends on the situation of the break ups. Was it mutual? Did he cheat on you? Did you cheat on him?

1|0
    0|0
    • He cheated

• 3rd time? He cheated? Damn ghosting isn’t cool but if there’s one moment somewhat reasonable for ghosting it’s this moment. Move on

• Unclear who is breaking up with who? If he is breaking up with you and you are an emotional wreck each time then No. if you keep breaking with him, let him go - again NO. If you are really just friends with benefits and trying to make it a relationship and really only enjoy the sex then maybe just drop the bullshit.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why have you broken up each time? What has changed? Do you love him? Does he love you? Is he hung? (kidding)
    (maybe)

1|0
    0|0
  • if your considering , you'll be heading to a 4th. This sounds like an unhealthy relationship. If this thing you have with him ended 3 times, whats going to change? Probably nothing. Move on..

1|1
    0|0
  • Reject him and get him out of your life. Usually if someone does it a third time either it's been years and things could've changed, hasn't moved on, or wants to use you. Usually one of those three.

1|0
    0|0
  • You say. " no way hosay" Then find a man who you can have a steady stable relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • On again off again relationships rarely go the distance. I'd recommend working out what you really want and maybe setting your sights on that?

1|0
    0|0
  • HELL NO!
    Three times? If you're breaking up that much.. chances are you two wouldn't have a good relationship.. end it while you can

1|0
    0|0
  • Leave it. He's gonna hurt you again. Almost guarenteed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Move on... Or it'll end the same way. Stop reading a book you already know how it'll play out.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't do it. Getting back with an ex is like going to a garage sale and buying your own shit back

1|1
    0|0
  • Third break up? I'd say you know by now it ain't working. Find
    someone else.

1|0
    0|0
  • Your choice. But if you are normally having sex, my suggestion would be to leave him

1|0
    0|0
  • What you want

1|1
    0|0
  • Time to move on

1|0
    0|0
  • Jesus... third time?
    Move on

1|0
    0|0
  • Ditch him forever.

1|0
    0|0
  • Gtfo, it isn't working.

1|0
    0|0
  • Take the hint and stay away

1|0
    0|0
  • Dont

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope..

1|0
    0|0
  • Funny.. find better then him.

1|0
    0|0
  • As someone who's partner dumped him twice I don't think you should get back with your ex. There's a reason you guys didn't work out in the first place and there's no point trying to fix those mistakes because it's very difficult. I say block him out of your life for good

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Don't be stupid

1|1
    0|0
  • I think you just answered your own question

1|0
    0|0
  • Really third breakup? End it already

1|0
    0|0
  • Leave him
    For your own good. Be selfish this time.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes