Girlfriend of 6 years breaks up with me but still wants to be friends?

we were best friends through out high school then finally we went out with each other. now 6 years later she breaks up with me and finds a new boyfriend within a week of time. she still talks to me like if we were good friends but only when she wants to (cuz when she's with the new boyfriend she ignores my calls or text half the time) we can't hang out or c each other because the other guy said so. my question is should I just be friends with her and be there for her even though she don't treat me like a friend? or is it better to just have no contact with her at all and not be friends.
+1 y
well she contacts me all the time too... but good advice guys even though the harder choice is to cut all contact with her. it will be better in the end
+1 y
i think all she really wants is to keep me as a friend because of the long history. and that she would feel like a part of her is missing if I'm completely out of her life. thanks for all the advice. so I guess the best choice is to cut contact for now.
2
6