Can rebound fix loneliness?

I want to date again, I miss being hold tight , cuddles and kisses, and I feel so lonely. but I'm not fully recovered from breakup and not ready for a relationship. (I miss having a person to talk about my day and know how he's doing, but that has to wait...)
Can I just get a guy to do the same thing I have been missing?

521

Most Helpful Guy

• If your just looking for a fling, there are always guys around, but make sure you are open and honest... Mainly with yourself, because the biggest problem to this scenario is when you start having feelings for the man your with or worse! confuse feelings for your ex with feelings for him!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah, he doesn't deserve to be a substitute for my ex. And I don't deserve to be hurt deeper.