What are some of the weirdest red flags you have that could lead to a breakup?

I just broke up with someone because he doesn't aim into the toilet whenever he would pee.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That's fair! My biggest flag was "I'm sleeping on the couch, because I can't stand to be next to you.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• if a guy picks his teeth at the table, or if he didn’t take care of his hands i feel like i’d be out

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Idunno about breakups but I have a few red flags that typically tell me to stay far away:
    Hair dyed in colours like green, pink, purple or blue.
    Piercings.
    Feminist.
    Single mother.

0|1
    3|0
  • How about pretending to be somebody they're not? That's a pretty big F you, red flag.

2|1
    0|0
  • If she keeps her phone notifications hidden unless phone is unlocked and if you dont have the passcode, that's a red flag

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's a feminazi, fat, treats sex like a chore, or just too religious

0|1
    1|0
    • why the dislike?
      No guy wants to be with a feminazi or a religious nun lol

• When my date pee in an upright position!

2|0
    0|0
  • Whines a lot, really pushy, sexist/racist

0|0
    0|0
  • No father. Raised by single mom.

0|0
    3|0
    • That's 90% of the men in this world then... You men suck at aiming. If you don't have a woman directing you don't know where to hit

• Show All
    • My comment was about 90% of men miss the toilet so are you saying they all were raised by single mothers. And I was raised with a Dad and Mom. I just think this statement is TOTAL BULLSHIT!!! Because most men miss the hole, they need women to direct them with every hole...

• You asked whats the strangest red flag. Yours being based on ignorance, mine based on statistics.

What Girls Said 8

• this is the most random thing I've ever seen. Uh, well personality matters but if you got a weird thing about him peeing then uh, good luck with your other relationships?

1|0
    0|0
    • Told him I didn't like it sooo many times, but he never listened. That kind of immaturity is something I don't want in a relationship.

• If he keep missing the toilette, that's plenty of reason to give him his walking papers.

• 1) he blocking on social media
    2) he talking about studies abroad
    3) he closing his eyes while fucking
    4) he not seeing you while fucking and not dating like movies.. just plain fucking
    5) he not giving you food and not having time for you
    6) he chatting a lot in ur presence.. I don't care attitude

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree the thing with the peeing is gross, if you'd ask him to stop it and he didn't. well I guess it could be a reason to breakup. I can't really think of any weird red flags I have, but I guess that would be one of them.

0|1
    0|0
  • If a guy is condescending or degrading or disrespectful or emotionally abusive - I will automatically break up with him.

0|1
    0|0
  • Red flags are if they don’t like animals, they chew with their mouth amount, they find offensive jokes funny, they don’t know basic geography, etc...

0|0
    0|0
  • How he acts when things don't go his way. It will either be a red flag moment or a "I want to jump your bones and have your baby" moment depending on his reaction to the situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • If a guy doesn’t close his mouth while chewing it drives me nuts!

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont give a bollox. break up with me and ill put you to sleep with a celtic cross

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes