Online Dating Photos?

Should people post photos of themselves with their children on dating websites? Cast your vote & tell me why 😊

• Yes
    14%(2)20%(6)Vote25%(4)
  • No
    86%(12)80%(24)Vote75%(12)
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Erm.. no children's photos should not be posted on dating sites. Infact they could just mention that they are a single parent.. It's not necessary to post their children's photo on such sites.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No because you never know who is looking at those pictures in the dating apps could be a creep or a pedo looking at the kids , but i recommend mentioning it in the bio so that they know that , that person has children

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't use it but if you decide to post your childrens pics, think of it as a filter but don't expect a lot of matches or messages.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like it. But it lets me sift through women I wouldn't date.
    Just a preference to not date someone already with children.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't post the child's photo due to the idea that it may scare off potential men, but more so on terms of privacy and keeping your child's identity hidden. If you care to share the information that you're a mum, I'd put that bit of information in your bio.

0|1
    0|0
  • I voted yes because somebody who doesn't love the children shouldn't be dating the person. children and the parent are a package deal. You can't cut children out if the person has responsibilities.

0|0
    0|0
    • @jennifer_bloom so you find it ok, maybe I should use the word appropriate? Do you feel there's a better time to share your children's info?

• I think its okay to show the children in a dating profile. If you are worried about stalkers you could have the children wear sunglasses.

• Ok, thanks for your insight!

• No. Because of privacy.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes