Online Dating Photos?

Should people post photos of themselves with their children on dating websites? Cast your vote & tell me why 😊

• Yes
    14%(2)20%(6)Vote25%(4)
  • No
    86%(12)80%(24)Vote75%(12)

Most Helpful Guy

• Erm.. no children's photos should not be posted on dating sites. Infact they could just mention that they are a single parent.. It's not necessary to post their children's photo on such sites.

Most Helpful Girl

• No because you never know who is looking at those pictures in the dating apps could be a creep or a pedo looking at the kids , but i recommend mentioning it in the bio so that they know that , that person has children