Can you be friends with an ex?

Ever found someone while friends with an ex? Like you guys are so close even with their family. You still go over and hangout.

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• yes in some cases ut gets weird when you have a new partner

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I think if one of us got a new partner we would not be talking anymore. At least for me

• Guys in most cases are more genuine and friendly than girls are. Men like relationship with girls mostly because we want to be accepted and girls dish out lots of rejection and it's like some girls think they are such hot shit that because they were born sexy that gives girls the rights to be cold diggers back stabbing caniving. I mean lets be honest girls and I am not talking to the girls who have the real beauty of just being a good person. It's no longer a man's world anymore. Only a guy who is a fucked up evil prick would do some of the things that girls do to ruin a man confidence and tatoo the impression that you have to be wealthy and super good looking and hung as fuck... well let's see you want fake tits and fake nails fake all kinds of shit including personality but you insist on having a real man.. A man who will be exactly what you want and all yours... you bitches are fucking crazy.. i love woman for sex and I used to be in it for love.. but i don't like being put down or used or fucked over or broken down. I used to believe that woman was so good all around and guys were dogs and gentlemanly. And if we do all to make her happy she would do the same... nope
    You want me to only fuck you and not want everyone who turns you on.. give all money and control yo you whole you go out spend every last penny I have
    And continue to bring me down and hurt me to the point of agony. Then you want to be just friends and adventure in sex with whoever you want. While I'm working full time and taking care of the kids while your out making sure all that I ever had is gone and now i hate passionately the one I love the most. I just want to fuck I don't want to give you my passion.. its, dead and now you just need to know your pussy will dry up and you will become unsexy and your man will have his, eyes, on other girls because man favorite girl is the ones he has never fucked yet.. and your going to be all alone while your old man you sucked all of the soul and passion of true love away by fucking us over...

0|0
    1|2

Most Helpful Girls

• Yeah im still friends with my ex
    he's the one doing all the initiating though
    He initiates all the contact every week and initiates hanging out as well

1|0
    0|0
  • I literally cannot even be serious about this question right now when there’s a pic of Cameron Dallas hugging his sister 😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
    • Tbh I didn’t put that lol

• I don't know that’s what I’m asking myself. I never put pics on my posts, probably the members of this app.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 45

• I'll advised. It will only bring problems with you into your next relationship. Some things aren't meant to be and just accept that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm friends with my ex-wife... but to be fair we have a kid together.
    Ex-girlfriends? Hell no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tried to but none of my exes have been mature enough to not block me or ignore me completely.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love to. But it didn't end well being friends with my ex, or being anywhere physically close to her for too long, it's in our body's reflex to fuck each other

0|0
    0|0
  • Its hard. Realistically its hard. Someone ia bound ro still have feelings... in my experience a little time period of total avoidance of rhat person is prob best. You cool down, which makes it easier to move on...

0|0
    0|0
  • Spending to much time with a ex will surface old feelings and wishful desires... i couldn't. We can be long distance friends that say hi when i see you out and about. But nothing more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope in my opinion this is just a haux that you can be friends with an ex. If you ever had feelings for someone how can u just wash it all away if you are talking to them on a regular manner.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not friends with my ex's. Not that we couldn't be, we just live too far apart.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am going for no on this one. You can chat if you bump into each other, but would personally want it to go further.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can and I'll be comfortable with what she knows about me. What I know about her makes her feel less comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I'm sure realistically that can happen, but the question is,"How often does that happen?" I'm still going to go with a "No" on that one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, that goes with anyone, even people you've hated in the past can turn out to be your best friends

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no. Yes you can be friends but it depends how much you loved the person. No because you loved them too much or too little.

0|1
    0|0
  • In my opinion no cause it would just feel awkward for me anyway plus I’d rather not deal with talking about why it didn’t work

0|0
    0|0
  • one of my best friends I dated her and a friend of hers nearly 20 years ago

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but usually feelings still linger. Wether it's love or hate. Not a normal friendship in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • ye but after some certain amount of time and space especially for girls its 2 week and for boy its 4 weeks

0|0
    0|0
    • 2 to 4 weeks? Not after 10 years and a marriage, I assure you. But yes, eventually it can happen.

• Maybe cause I might want to start things over again if I stay talking to them if they broke up with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't see it it happening as there's bound to be feelings in at least one of them that resurface.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if it works out that way but a ex is ex for a reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 22

• Well I tried that recently and we ended up kissing...
    If the feelings have faded on both sides I would say yes but it also depends on how it ended. If it was a mutual break up usually people can still remain friends and just accept that it didn't work out 🙂

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. You're with someone and trust them enough, why not? I even still have sex with one of my ex's but we both know we suck as an actual couple.

0|2
    0|0
  • My cousin had one of her exes for 7 years. They broke up 5 years ago and he still goes to her family and they celebrate together. There was a point in which the new girlfriend of the guy was in trouble with some other girls and my cousin "fought" on her side

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm still friends with my ex's mum and his nieces and nephews, but sometimes it makes me miss him when I speak to him even though I know I never loved him and that I never meant anything to him, but I see no reason to not still be friends 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah! I’m still friends with my ex, we hang out all the time, even close with her girlfriend! We broke up mutually and decided we were better as friends, it took us a while to get back into a close stage but we got there

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes and I had to quit talking to them I was friends with 3 if my ex’s

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends of he tried to much I will but if he didn't try I won't tell him that I need to be his friend

0|0
    0|0
  • No if your still friends with an ex you are either still in love or never were

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you can as long as you don't hold on to the past.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes...

0|0
    0|0
  • No because my exes are all insane assholes

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure !

0|0
    0|0
  • no not really. it will cause problems

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if the breakup wasn't bad

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't think so..

0|0
    0|0
  • that would be awkward

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me my ex would still try to get back with me and got jealous and scared when I would hang out with other guys.

0|0
    0|0
    • I never became friends with ex’s either until now. I don't know how it’s gonna go tho

• Well if he starts dating and get serious with another woman dont be jealous. He also may not talk to you as much when that happens.

• He knows if one of us did we wouldn’t talk to each other at all

• Depends on how long they've been together and their maturity. In most cases i would say it's difficult to

0|0
    0|0
  • In my experience they say we can be friends but it never happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes