Can you be friends with an ex?

Ever found someone while friends with an ex? Like you guys are so close even with their family. You still go over and hangout.

2447

Most Helpful Guys

• yes in some cases ut gets weird when you have a new partner

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I think if one of us got a new partner we would not be talking anymore. At least for me

• Guys in most cases are more genuine and friendly than girls are. Men like relationship with girls mostly because we want to be accepted and girls dish out lots of rejection and it's like some girls think they are such hot shit that because they were born sexy that gives girls the rights to be cold diggers back stabbing caniving. I mean lets be honest girls and I am not talking to the girls who have the real beauty of just being a good person. It's no longer a man's world anymore. Only a guy who is a fucked up evil prick would do some of the things that girls do to ruin a man confidence and tatoo the impression that you have to be wealthy and super good looking and hung as fuck... well let's see you want fake tits and fake nails fake all kinds of shit including personality but you insist on having a real man.. A man who will be exactly what you want and all yours... you bitches are fucking crazy.. i love woman for sex and I used to be in it for love.. but i don't like being put down or used or fucked over or broken down. I used to believe that woman was so good all around and guys were dogs and gentlemanly. And if we do all to make her happy she would do the same... nope
    You want me to only fuck you and not want everyone who turns you on.. give all money and control yo you whole you go out spend every last penny I have
    And continue to bring me down and hurt me to the point of agony. Then you want to be just friends and adventure in sex with whoever you want. While I'm working full time and taking care of the kids while your out making sure all that I ever had is gone and now i hate passionately the one I love the most. I just want to fuck I don't want to give you my passion.. its, dead and now you just need to know your pussy will dry up and you will become unsexy and your man will have his, eyes, on other girls because man favorite girl is the ones he has never fucked yet.. and your going to be all alone while your old man you sucked all of the soul and passion of true love away by fucking us over...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girls

• Yeah im still friends with my ex
    he's the one doing all the initiating though
    He initiates all the contact every week and initiates hanging out as well

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • I literally cannot even be serious about this question right now when there’s a pic of Cameron Dallas hugging his sister 😂😂😂

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Tbh I didn’t put that lol

• I don't know that’s what I’m asking myself. I never put pics on my posts, probably the members of this app.