Can the no contact rule work now if you’ve broken up with your ex for 2 months now?

Me and my ex have been talking on and off but I tired being friends with him but he is always in a bad mood when he sees me. I ended up not talking to him for a week and he ended up talking to me again and being nice but then 4 days later he started being so rude to me again. We’ve been having sex a lot but it’s been like 3 weeks that I haven’t because I’ve been finding condoms around his room and they weren’t from me. He told me that they were his friends that have sex in his Room which has happened frequently. So I told him I wasn’t gonna do this anymore. I still have so much feelings for him and I’m always there for him and buy him food or sleep over his house so he won’t be lonely. Today I found out that he’s been having sex with two girls that I’m familiar with and those girls don’t know about each other and after I found that out it broke my heart. He doesn’t care nor does he know I know about this. Will he care when I start the no contact rule even if he’s having sex with those girls? Or will he realize sooner or later when he gets bored of them? What do I need to do so he’s actually committed if this works?
1
2