Should I break up with my boyfriend?

Our relationship started off great. Things moved fast and we had practically moved in together within a month. It’s now five months down the line and I am living in his house, everything I own is here. Down to my important paperwork, TV, laptop, clothes, photos and essentials. Everything. Stuff which money can’t buy. He has turned abusive, he is strangling me all the time, hitting me and throwing me around, holding my mouth shut so hard to the point were there is blood coming out of my mouth, I am covered in bruises - it’s awful. But he always apologises and cuddles me after and says he’s sorry that he gets so angry but I make him like it. I mean, I know I’m not perfect and I can be an asshole but I am not stupid and I know that 9/10 it is not my fault that we are argueing. He has random outbursts.. for instance, one night early hours in the morning I woke up to being kicked off the bed and was then treated horrifically and hit and strangled badly. he said it was because I was moving back and forth and ‘I knew what I was doing’ apparently I was playing games with him? Although I was asleep.. he is petrifying me. My best friend knows and begs me to leave him. But I can’t tell him it’s over because the one time I did he told me he was going to commit suicide (after beating me up) and he left the house and sent me pictures of him on a train track!! I ended up getting back with him and everything was perfect again. When he's nice he’s amazing, when he’s horrible i feel as though he is going to kill me. I can’t leave all my stuff here because it’s everything I own, but I can’t take all my stuff and leave because I am very far away from my parents house and do not drive a car.. If I tell him to take me he will drive wrecklessly and threaten to kill us both (like he has done before) And threaten to kill my family as soon as he drops me off. i really don’t know what to do and I’m becoming ill. He makes out everything is my fault
Should I break up with my boyfriend?
Add Opinion