Guys, I'm SO mad and I don't wanna be! What should I do?

I broke up with my boyfriend of a year, and I honestly felt like he was the "one." I loved before, but the connection we had was different and this is the first time I felt that way. We got into an argument and he told me he felt "being faithful and loyal was for nothing." That really hurt my feelings, and he then told me I was being too extra and emotional for crying. I told him if he felt being faithful to me was a waste, then I don't wanna be with him anymore. Just like that, he said "OK." Just the day before, he kept talking about us moving in together, and all these plans we made for the future. I know it was the best thing to do because I feel like a boyfriend shouldn't say being faithful is a waste nor make me feel bad about having hurt feelings, but I still wanna call him and let him have it, tell him what an asshole he is. However, it's been a week since we spoke, and I don't wanna give him that satisfaction of knowing I'm up set behind him. I just feel like I still have this anger that I can't let go of. How can I get past this without fussing at him?
Guys, I'm SO mad and I don't wanna be! What should I do?
Add Opinion