My boyfriend left me for someone two weeks ago and had the nerve to text me the day after?

He has initiated contact I don’t think he wants to get back together because his text are casual his texts are more like “hey how’s your day going so far, what are you doing, how are you doing sweetie, “ nothing out of the ordinary though.. he asked was i at work too

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it obviously had no effect on him and he's oblivious to the fact that it had probably had an effect on you.

• Oh he knew it had an effect on me i made sure he knew

• He doesn't think about that. Most people don't think about other people's feelings because they don't truly know how that person may actually think.

• Ohokay

Most Helpful Girl

• I read your comments to Twistboy101. I know exactly how you feel all too well. My ex left me a month ago for someone else too. Must be something in the air. It's y far the shittiest feeling in the world, just know you're not alone.
    They say time heals, but so far time just has me running in cirlces and losing my mind. I wish I could tell you it gets better, but it hasn't for me yet. I didn't only lose my boyfriend, but also my best friend since 2011. It's a double whammy for me.
    This too shall pass, I hope. I'd pay someone gas money to run me over.

He was checking on me too afterwards. I guess maybe out of guilt or maybe somewhere deep inside his heart his still cares.

But I'm here if you need to talk.

• Why did he leave for someone else like we’re you two arguing a lot?

• Same here!!!

• What jerks😐