How can I get this girl to stop calling me?

First off, I know this isn't exactly break up related, but I figured this would be the most relevant category.

So I met this girl on a Tinder date, she was fun, we had sex, we went our separate ways. Not just to our own houses, but she lived in a different country. I have no plans on ever going to her country, and she has no plans on coming back to mine (nothing against either of them, it's just not something either of us are planning). However she's still talking to me.
I don't mind talking on Facebook or whatever, but she wants to keep Skype calling me. I have no plans on being in a long distance relationship, and I don't think she does either (about a week after she got back, she talked about a guy she slept with). We Skype as much as once a day, for over an hour each time. Again, I don't mind talking to her, but I'd rather keep it via text than voice (I honestly don't like talking to anyone via phone call, if it wasn't for her, I would make a voice call about once or twice per month on my personal phone)

What's the nicest way I can get her to stop skyping me? It's super inconvenient because of reasons (take my word for it, i don't feel like explaining).
How can I get this girl to stop calling me?
Add Opinion