Tell me a funny fart story!

Who dun it?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• My 4 year old frequently blames me for her farts. We were in the movie theater when she ripped one that completely blocked out any other sound. Don't ask me how something so loud can come out of someone so little, I have no idea. She immediately yelled "EWWW MOMMA!" This was in Toy Story 3 opening weekend, mind you. Tons of people in that thing.

What Guys Said 1

• Ahhhh farts one of my favourite things to talk about. :P Well where do I start I have had lots of funny fart stories. Including stories where I have farted at university at then talked to girls about it and even got girls to admit it does feel good to fart and got girls to admit how you just have to get it out to I think. Ill tell you about this story I was siting at univsersity and I farted loud and this attractive girl started laughing and could not stop. She found the sound of me farting extremely funny. It cracked me up the fact she found it so funny. I made eye contact with her. It was like we bonded over a fart. LMAO

What Girls Said 1

• In my p.e class their was that fat kid that could never do anything so one time we were doing sit ups we were almost done and then at the last sit up he just lets it all out. ha ha lol