He dumped me without mentioning our baby?

My boyfriend just dumped me. He knows I'm pregnant yet he says he needs time to get over his ex who just got married. The whole time he was dumping me. He never mentioned the baby or what's gonna happen when i give birth.

Im more disturbed by this than him dumping me. Am i in shock?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he was running scared and trying not to mention the elephant in the room (if you'll excuse the turn of phrase). Its not suprising that its disturbed you. Actually having something growing inside you and affecting your biochemestry will tend to make such a concept quite real for you in a way perhaps it wasn't for him until now... hence the running.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• So he’s showed his priorities. If he can knock someone up while still being hung up enough on an ex who he hasn’t been with for some time (given she’s already moved on, gotten engaged AND married) I’m not sure why it’s such a shock?
    People are generally pretty open about who they are, it’s just a matter of accepting what they’re showing you

3|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• No you are already being a mom by being more concerned about your baby than your own feelings. He sounds like a giant ass hole and it is likely best for you and the baby to keep him as a distant memory and one that will hopefully be soon forgotten.

1|1
    0|1
  • You screwed up once by having sex without being on birth control.
    You screwed up twice by having sex without birth control while not married.
    You screwed up three times by not having an abortion right away.

Don't screw up again. Put the kid up for adoption.

0|1
    0|0
  • You may be n shock, but with good reason. He sounds like a real self absorbed, calls A jerk.

0|1
    0|0
  • What, were you trying to trap him with a baby or something?

0|1
    0|0
  • he probably doesn't want a baby or can't think he can handle it

0|1
    0|0
  • Time to visit a clinic. He gone.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn’t keep the baby. I know people who broke up before the baby was born and kept it, and they’re miserable.

2|1
    0|0
  • You want to keep the baby or no?

0|0
    0|0
  • Abort the baby and start fresh with a good guy... he doesn't love you not even a bit

1|1
    0|0
  • Probably in shock but you have a soon to be baby to care for so either get an abortion, give it up for adoption or prepare to be a mom. It's not about you anymore. It's about the parasite living inside of you.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes