He dumped me without mentioning our baby?

My boyfriend just dumped me. He knows I'm pregnant yet he says he needs time to get over his ex who just got married. The whole time he was dumping me. He never mentioned the baby or what's gonna happen when i give birth.

Im more disturbed by this than him dumping me. Am i in shock?

57

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he was running scared and trying not to mention the elephant in the room (if you'll excuse the turn of phrase). Its not suprising that its disturbed you. Actually having something growing inside you and affecting your biochemestry will tend to make such a concept quite real for you in a way perhaps it wasn't for him until now... hence the running.

Most Helpful Girl

• So he’s showed his priorities. If he can knock someone up while still being hung up enough on an ex who he hasn’t been with for some time (given she’s already moved on, gotten engaged AND married) I’m not sure why it’s such a shock?
    People are generally pretty open about who they are, it’s just a matter of accepting what they’re showing you