Is grass ever greener on the other side?

Have you ever broke up with ur GF/BF just because you thought u will find someone better or because there is more fish in the tank you can be dating and then u end up actually finding someone better? Hw does it usually workout at the end?

113

Most Helpful Guy

• 9 out of 10 times you wonder what took you so long to break up. With that being said, it’s kinda mysterious how you look back at a dysfunctional past relationship and, depending on your current emotional state, will determine if you remember only the good parts or bad parts. I swear I know why humans share 98% of the DNA of monkeys, we are so simple...
    But you will always find someone better suited to you so long as you get together with the next person for the right reasons, not because you are lonely or something.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I was in a relationship I was unhappy in for two long and once I had the courage to leave it, I spent so long wondering why I stayed in that relationship. If you’re not happy in your relationship, then the grass is always greener. If you’re happy and you’ve got someone who genuinely loves your and cares about you, think twice before you decide to leave.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE