Is grass ever greener on the other side?

Have you ever broke up with ur GF/BF just because you thought u will find someone better or because there is more fish in the tank you can be dating and then u end up actually finding someone better? Hw does it usually workout at the end?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 9 out of 10 times you wonder what took you so long to break up. With that being said, it’s kinda mysterious how you look back at a dysfunctional past relationship and, depending on your current emotional state, will determine if you remember only the good parts or bad parts. I swear I know why humans share 98% of the DNA of monkeys, we are so simple...
    But you will always find someone better suited to you so long as you get together with the next person for the right reasons, not because you are lonely or something.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I was in a relationship I was unhappy in for two long and once I had the courage to leave it, I spent so long wondering why I stayed in that relationship. If you’re not happy in your relationship, then the grass is always greener. If you’re happy and you’ve got someone who genuinely loves your and cares about you, think twice before you decide to leave.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Yes, I have broken up with a woman because I knew that there was someone better for me out there somewhere. I'm not sure why that would be a negative thing... I do welcome opinions on why that is a bad thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • No... it's just a matter of hardwork to water your own grass... and it will be much greener

1|1
    0|0
  • See humans are complex and when in a relationship it make things more complex, most people in there life don't know want that leads to explore and find that missing peice. And what they forgot to love what they got, because desire are endless thy assume that grass is always green on the other side.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I have not done that I'm normally there person that gets broken up with but they're always seem to want to come back and by the time they do it is too late grass may always look greener on the other side but that does not mean it is greener people are not always what they seem on the outside they might look really green on the outside but be dying grass on the inside

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

I judge every person individually.

If they're not decent or living up to proper principles, then they're out. Straight away.

Whether I find someone else is irrelevant and until they are there, they get 100%. I don't even think about another until they're out...

I honestly never worry about this anymore. I did at one stage for about a month, I missed a loving woman in my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I never did that. That's not a good way to treat your couple.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven’t done that or thought so also I haven't been in a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Mehhh, there isn't any grass on the other side

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope never

0|0
    0|0
  • it's only greener til reality sets in

0|0
    0|0
  • go check

0|0
    0|0
  • I have found better partners than my previous, yes. In fact I think that the grass most of the time must be greener because intuitively if you know things aren't working it is generally a mismatch of personalities when it comes to people.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes