Do you think his new relationship sounds promising, first serious relationship after divorce?

He's divorced under a year. His divorce was finialized in July of 2017.
I'm a bit of a stalker, sorry not sorry. But I recently discorved she's not even divorced yet from her husband. I know she has two kids.

While we had whatever we had going on he was always talking about how he needed to get his life back together for him and his three kids. He wasn't healed yet cause his ex was always th topic of conversation. I didn't even think he wanted the divorce to be honest. Bottom line it still hurt him and effected him daily. I think he needed more work on himself before he jumped so fast into something with someone else with a lot of baggage.

He's my best friend. Who I love. We were almost together before he met her. I just don't want to see him get hurt again. Which I think will happen. I've been knowing him for almost 7 years lol so he's no stranger to me. I love him so I am worried about him.

I know he's been dating this new person since February they met in January.
He already brought her around his kids and her kids. He was always nervous to bring anyone around them cause he said it felt weird.
He already told her he loves her and she means the world to him
They want to plan a "family" vacation
They were exclusively together before the first date

I just don't know what he's thinking or if he's thinking at all😳😳😳😳
Do you think his new relationship sounds promising, first serious relationship after divorce?
Add Opinion