What would be the #1 reason for a man to cheat on a wife/girlfriend?

GUYS ONLY.

Just out of curiosity I would like to know what is the main reason a man would cheat on his current partner?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No reasons justify cheating. The most common excuse people have for cheating is...there partner wasn't giving them enough attention.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Number one reason...IF SHE CHEATED ON ME.

0|0
    0|0
  • I suppose its just to satisfy our carnal desires which is to bed any attractive thing in a skirt. These desires should be kept in check especially when in a relationship but we somethines lose all inhibitions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think that any reason justifys cheating.

But to answer your question. The only way I would think about cheating is if my girlfriend flirted with all kinds of other guy in front of me, or was very selfish in bed. If she was just a total bitch. But even then I wouldn't cheat I would just break it off because "Karma is a bitch" ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • They've lost love. Because if they had it all, it obviously wouldn't happen and they'd be fine and comfortable with each other.

If a guy cheats a girl for sex, he needs to get his head straight. That's one of the dumbest things a guy can do.

0|0
    0|0
  • receiving no attention what makes most men cheat but f*** that I will make he love me without cheating

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they couldn't handle a relationship or they couldn't man up and break it off

0|0
    0|0
  • because guys want to f*** different girls, we can't help it but we need to change the p**** from time to time :)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!