Do you think there are more pros than cons for having a divorce with kids?

For some reason, I have a friend and a sister who are both divorced and they have it so easy... I am married with kids. I don't intend to get divorced but here is how their life is:

Divorced and the kids are with the kids grandparents all the time, and the parents get to work and go out to "date" or whatever.

My brother in law is divorced and he gets the kids Mon-Thurs, and she gets them Thurs evening through Monday morning, so he gets the weekends off to go and date and play and do whatever he wants.

For me, I get the kids 24d/7. My husband goes to work and then kids, we don't get a break. If we were divorce I would get the kids Mon-Thursday and then the husband would get them Thurs-Friday and then we would get the "break" we need to do whatever we want... you know? Just go shopping, library, out to eat, dating others with NO KIDS.
yes, because...
no, because...
GirlGuy
4
2