Who was your first real heart break?

My first real heart break was my 2nd ex boyfriend Jonah... yeah it was really bad so I left Who was your first real heart break?

919

Most Helpful Guy

• My best friend and I were super close for about a year. Then we fell in love and we dated for 11 months. Her parents absolutely loved me and her mom was more of a mother to me than my own. We would always joke around with eachother and the way she smiled i still can't get out of my mind. Anyways I broke up with her thinking that she would wait for me. She moved on and is now happy with a guy she has been saying for 2 years now. It doesn't hurt when I see them together because i see that same smile that I still love and I know she is happy so I can not complain.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I think my first heartbreak and dissapointment was god and the realization that he didn’t exist.

And then It was my mom. That made me think that there’s no one in the world you can trust wholeheartedly. I love her but she taught me what’s a heartbreak.

And when It’s about men. I don’t think I have ever been that hurt because I never expected much from that. At the time I started liking them I didn’t trust people already.
    But there still was one, my crush of 6 years, who had a crush on me too in primary and middle school, but then he pretended with his friends that I meant nothing to him and he was going to ask me out just to fool me. I was 11 or 12. I don’t remember myself so heartbroken and ashamed as I was that day. My friends heard him saying that and told me, I talked to him the other day and made things clear, told him I had a crush on another boy (lied), so he’d better stop talking about me with his guy friends.

But after that day, I completely lost the trust of men, because I stilo think he shared my feelings, you mist have seen how he looked at me or how he talked to me when we were alone. He never missed my concerts, always was around me, was shy to talk to me and etc. Always wanted to play with me and etc. Everything boys at his age do when they like someone. I have no idea why he lied to his friends.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE