Who was your first real heart break?

My first real heart break was my 2nd ex boyfriend Jonah... yeah it was really bad so I left Who was your first real heart break?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My best friend and I were super close for about a year. Then we fell in love and we dated for 11 months. Her parents absolutely loved me and her mom was more of a mother to me than my own. We would always joke around with eachother and the way she smiled i still can't get out of my mind. Anyways I broke up with her thinking that she would wait for me. She moved on and is now happy with a guy she has been saying for 2 years now. It doesn't hurt when I see them together because i see that same smile that I still love and I know she is happy so I can not complain.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I think my first heartbreak and dissapointment was god and the realization that he didn’t exist.

And then It was my mom. That made me think that there’s no one in the world you can trust wholeheartedly. I love her but she taught me what’s a heartbreak.

And when It’s about men. I don’t think I have ever been that hurt because I never expected much from that. At the time I started liking them I didn’t trust people already.
    But there still was one, my crush of 6 years, who had a crush on me too in primary and middle school, but then he pretended with his friends that I meant nothing to him and he was going to ask me out just to fool me. I was 11 or 12. I don’t remember myself so heartbroken and ashamed as I was that day. My friends heard him saying that and told me, I talked to him the other day and made things clear, told him I had a crush on another boy (lied), so he’d better stop talking about me with his guy friends.

But after that day, I completely lost the trust of men, because I stilo think he shared my feelings, you mist have seen how he looked at me or how he talked to me when we were alone. He never missed my concerts, always was around me, was shy to talk to me and etc. Always wanted to play with me and etc. Everything boys at his age do when they like someone. I have no idea why he lied to his friends.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• My elementary school crush (and first kiss) got hit by a rock on the playground. She was convinced that I had ordered the attack and nothing I could say would convince her otherwise. Her family moved away shortly after that.

1|0
    0|0
  • A girl in my class last year at school been seeing her for a long time. We had missed and cuddled and where getting very close when she when she tells me she is going back to an old friend.. Iwas devastated , I went home and had a good cry !!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Jenn from Blockbuster Video. My first love. I was too afraid to make a move so I didn't.

I have zero regrets about it. That experience taught me so much.

1|0
    0|0
  • When my first love told me, she only used me to get an other guy jealous

1|0
    0|0
  • Bunny to be honest never, I suffered self emotional empathy since I was 11 so I didn't react much towards things like when I got rejected by the girl, I simply didn't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • My first high school girlfriend. She left me for someone else. She
    got knocked up, married and had a baby all before age 16. Didn't
    finish sophomore year in high school. Karma bit her.

1|0
    0|0
  • The first time I was rejected by a girl I really liked.

1|0
    0|0
  • My ex. She played with my emotions and cheated on me bc I like superheroes like wtf?

1|0
    0|0
  • I never look back, dahling. It distracts from the now.

1|0
    0|0
  • First crush in elementary school
    Since that day i have anxiety

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont have emotions , so i imune to hear breaks

1|1
    0|0
  • I got rekd

1|0
    0|0
  • My first love was my real heart break

1|0
    0|0
  • I have never had a girlfriend

1|0
    0|0
  • My last ex. She did me really wrong...

1|0
    0|0
  • When a girl used me for attention and nothing else

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine was _bunny_

1|0
    0|0
  • Mommy pretty Mexicans

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• My first love. *one sided*
    He got engaged without telling me and I found it out from his Facebook status. But later on he said he broke the engagement so we went back to talking until I made my decision to leave because I was constantly ignored and taken advantage of.
    After that couldn't forget him for two years and couldn't start a relationship or open up for anyone for two more years.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine was my first boyfriend. He was my first everything and we were engaged but he was cheating on me with my best friend and two other girls, one he pretended was his cousin. He broke up with me through text making jokes and went out with my then best friend the very next day which was valentines day.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was 15, and it was some girl I thought I trusted.

1|0
    0|0
  • My only real one was the hardest.

1|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend of 2yrs moved :(

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh lord, I’ve had so many heartbreaks now it actually put me off men at one point... but when it’s good it’s amazing so it was hard to refuse once I met another guy I fell for.

1|0
    0|0
  • My first love

1|0
    0|0
  • A player actually

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes