How do I break up with him? Urgent - Help please!

I have been dating this guy almost 4 months, and I can't handle being in a relationship anymore, I know I will regret it for awhile and I know he will hurt, but I don't know how I can break-up without too much hurt. I have good reasons why I wanna do it, I don't love him like I used to, and I don't wanna lie to him. Next week he was planning to ask if I can in with him, and I just can't handle that, his personality is changing and I just fight with him a lot and get agitated with a lot of things he does, I know I will miss him, but how can I end this.. Please help me.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• You just have to go and do what's best for you. Thelonger you wait the harder it will be

What Guys Said 2

• just sit down tell him all the things that's wrong, tell him you still want to be with him but he has to change and if he doesn't change then u'll have to break up, you don't want to but that's what's gonna happen if he doesn't change, that way every outcome is a possitive and its up to him, you can say u've done everything in your power to keep him

• I have done that he just got insanely emotional... and nothing really happened

• Drift appart or just be mean to him till he breaks up with him, or just start seeing other guys

What Girls Said 0