I never want to get married, being an Indian girl its very difficult for me to oppose. Please suggest me something?

I m 26 straight Indian girl who is sick of hearing marriage word. I m totally independent girl.

My 1st engagement is broken then another marriage we have fixed is about to break. I hate Indian guys who have full of men ego which is very very difficult to handle.

These guys thinks that being a girl i should suffer or tolerate few things, why? What is my fault?

My fault is just that i m a girl and born in india which is a hell for me.

I just had expectation to have a decent and caring person in my life, but no, i could not find one. our culture is male dominant even though i earn good salary then also people expect me to work as well as to do domestic work. After marriage i can't roam, i can't travel bcoz that person don't want to do so.

After marriage i have to kill all my wishes all i have to do is fulfill all his needs and his family needs, after all i would be living in his home so he is doing me a favour. And he don't want to compromise ANYTHING, y because he is a man. He won't change his priorities, he is more busy than our prim minister narendra modi ji.

I don't want to spoil anyone's life by marrying him and divorcing him immediately
5
0