My mother in law bullied me and my husband didn't defend me, should I divorce?

Well , she said sorry because I needed to get inside her hause to see my sick husband. She told me too many hurting things. And my husband just heard and supported her in some of the things she said.
I was alone in his country, didn't know well the language. He was my only family and he didn't support me.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• What did you expect? Of course, he's going to support his mother.

• At least shut up... i think if is her husband and even on that situation he should support her.

• There you go; things are solved.

• I think it was quite difficult, you do a lot and I hope you find a real man who makes you happy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Simple really. What an ass