My mother in law bullied me and my husband didn't defend me, should I divorce?

Well , she said sorry because I needed to get inside her hause to see my sick husband. She told me too many hurting things. And my husband just heard and supported her in some of the things she said.
I was alone in his country, didn't know well the language. He was my only family and he didn't support me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What did you expect? Of course, he's going to support his mother.

0|1
    1|0
    • At least shut up... i think if is her husband and even on that situation he should support her.

• Show All
    • There you go; things are solved.

• I think it was quite difficult, you do a lot and I hope you find a real man who makes you happy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Simple really. What an ass

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Why was your sicck hubby not at home with you? It sounds to me that his mother is an overbearing control freak and your hubby is unable to break free of her manipulation. Surely as his wife it should be you who is caring for him while he is poorly and not his mummy. You married him and not his family. I wouldn't put yp with his or her behaviour as i know from experience how you must be feeling. Put your foot down thats the only way to deal with bullies. Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you should

0|0
    0|0
  • If your husband won't stand up for you who will?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes