So I think I'm gay and I have a girlfriend what's the best way to break up with her without hurting her?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to talk to her about it. Most likely she will be hurt no matter what you do, but it's important to be honest with her.

3|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Possibly it will hurt her less if the reason is that you're homosexual, as thats totally internal and not relative to her desirability. You could even say she was so desirable that even as a gay guy, you fell for her, but now its high time to be honest with yourself and those (her) you care about.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• You just have to be honest. There's always pain in a relationship but there's no point staying if you're not happy. Sorry dude.

2|1
    0|0
  • You kinda can't break up with someone without hurting them unless they don't give a fuck about you, so the best thing to do is just be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why did you even get a girlfriend?

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• There is no way. Break ups will usually hurt. Also just because you think you may be gay, doesn't mean you are. You're young and still trying to figure things out. Take your time and don't rush into a relationship until you've figured out who you are.

1|1
    1|1
    • I'm literally 4 years younger than you I've thought I've been gay since I've been 10 I'm probably gay

• Show All
    • I can't I get to hyper

• Then go for a bike ride in the forest and tire yourself out, thats what I used to do. I'm trying to help you out. Lol

• You kissed her yet, try kissing her in other places, then decide if your gay or not. but otherwise you should tell her your confused about your sexuality, and don't want to string her along, if you can't be faithful.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just be honest and say that youve come to a point of your life where you discovered something new about yourself and I can't see you anymore if I'm just not attracted to you. It probably will still hurt her but she needs to know the whole truth. She at least deserves that.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Hey... turns out I'm not sexually attracted to females. I'm sorry but this is where it ends. You should be with someone that is entirely into you."

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell her that you didn't realize that's the way you felt it never feels good to get broken up with or rejected but try to not just bring it out of nowhere

0|0
    0|0
  • "It not me, its you" line should start the conversation off nicely

0|0
    0|0
  • No matter what, you will hurt her unless she simply doesn't care like others have said. Explain why you don't want to be together anymore; be honest

0|0
    0|0
  • Travel back in time and never get with her in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell her she made you turn gay, lmao

1|1
    0|1
  • Whoa.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you attracted to men sexually?

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't. Just rip ot off like a bandage.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes