How would a divorce between parents affect their child's future love life?

I'm asking because my parents divorced when I was 10. I wanna see how it would affect other victims of divorce.

216

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it leads children to take marriage as less of a commitment. Monkey see monkey do. Children develop their morals from their parents. Although divorce is sometimes necessary, most of the time, people divorce bc they’re too lazy to make it work. This laziness will develop to the children and so on and so forth.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not going to lie it's tough. i went through it and so did my kids

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE