Why do most girls pretend a lot of other girls don't ever fuck guys over badly in relationships?

I notice a lot of girls ask where all the god men went or why is it all they run into are fuck boys. I also notice a lot of girls believe are men are born fuck boys who only want sex or pretend to be nice for sex and most won't admit some girls do pretty bad things too men.

I had this friend who ex lied on him and said he raped her.. poor guy lose his Job and almost went to jail. She did all this because he refused do take her back after she cheated on him... now he's a fuck boy who doesn't truest anyone. I also had a ex cheated in me with her dad best friend when I asked why she did it? She said will he asked that's why. Most girls will say will you were dating a ho it's your own felt.. this guy was a deaf girl very sweet when I meet her. Also had another ex made everyone think I was crazy and wouldn't leave her alone. Let's just say a lot more shit happened I almost killed myself and cone so close to become a fuck boy but couldn't do it. I tries it just kept telling girls I just wanna date but just couldn't be that guy who knowing hurts girls. Anyway I'm over my past but it's just crazy how many girls keep asking where are the good men. They are dead n some fuck up person killed them.
Why do most girls pretend a lot of other girls don't ever fuck guys over badly in relationships?
Add Opinion