Can I follow one of his best friends on Instagram?

Hi, I recently met one of my boyfriend of 3 months' best friends at his birthday party, and he seems like a great person. Is it right for me to follow him on Instagram?

317

Most Helpful Guy

• That really depends on if your boyfriend is jealous at all. Maybe just pass it in conversation: hey, saw your friend on Instagram. Cool if I add him?
    Instagran isn't really a place to cheat or chat up people. It's mostly a way to share interesting things in your life and see what other people are up to.
    I have insta friends with friends of all my exes, and it was never weird.

Most Helpful Girl

• Instagram doesn't define a relationship. Everyone's so fixated on the social media platforms. What matters is you aren't continuously on it and spend time with your partner.