Can I follow one of his best friends on Instagram?

Hi, I recently met one of my boyfriend of 3 months' best friends at his birthday party, and he seems like a great person. Is it right for me to follow him on Instagram?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That really depends on if your boyfriend is jealous at all. Maybe just pass it in conversation: hey, saw your friend on Instagram. Cool if I add him?
    Instagran isn't really a place to cheat or chat up people. It's mostly a way to share interesting things in your life and see what other people are up to.
    I have insta friends with friends of all my exes, and it was never weird.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Instagram doesn't define a relationship. Everyone's so fixated on the social media platforms. What matters is you aren't continuously on it and spend time with your partner.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• You can do whatever you want. ask yourself this tho. Would it bother you if he followed one of your best friends? I feel like this depends on his insecurities and weather or not if he really trust you. My opinion is avoid this potential argument all together.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely - why wouldn't you be able to. The social medias are not defining your relationship to people. To me they are given far more importance by too many people...

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not, it is normal. It doesn't mean that you can't have male friends if you have a boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk with your boyfriend about it first if he has a problem with it then dont

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not? My best friend's girlfriend and I follow each other on insta, Twitter and such. So why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • That seems kind of strange tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you can

0|0
    0|0
  • its ok if its just friends

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not a guaranteed follow back

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah why not

0|0
    0|0
  • sure

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t see anything wrong with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just a bad idea in general

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 2

• i don’t see why not, go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t really see a problem with it. I followed all of my boyfriends friends

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes