Why do exes come back when you have moved on?

I find annoyed. I just want to forget about them. have 5 ex boyfriend. one guy of my ex said he would like try again I said no just want to be friends. Too much drama in college when it comes to dating. Please read details & questions.

217

Most Helpful Guy

• Three is two reasons:
    1. Either he had realised his mistake and came for a true real second chance. But I will not based on that as today generation are messed up. It can happen but really low possibility.

2. He need a girl to have sex with, and a girlfriend is the a guarantee to get laid sex.

Bearing in mind you said exes, so it is second option which put a new question that you have to answered.

Why they are coming back to you and date you and have a relationship in order to get sex from you?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE