Why do exes come back when you have moved on?

I find annoyed. I just want to forget about them. have 5 ex boyfriend. one guy of my ex said he would like try again I said no just want to be friends. Too much drama in college when it comes to dating. Please read details & questions.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Three is two reasons:
    1. Either he had realised his mistake and came for a true real second chance. But I will not based on that as today generation are messed up. It can happen but really low possibility.

2. He need a girl to have sex with, and a girlfriend is the a guarantee to get laid sex.

Bearing in mind you said exes, so it is second option which put a new question that you have to answered.

Why they are coming back to you and date you and have a relationship in order to get sex from you?

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• maybe because of your shared history with them, you’ll be able to make them feel better or less lonely.
    they don’t miss you, they just miss the intimacy you once shared.

1|1
    0|0
  • This is actually more common in women than men, but men can do this too. You will see this the rest of your life. A couple forms bonds during a relationship that can run deep, and they don't break after a break-up. Sometimes they do, but not usually. The bonds run very deep with a sexual and emotional relationship. I've had ALL my exes come back in one way or another, sometimes years after the relationship has ended. Every partner leaves a part of themselves behind.

0|0
    0|0
  • BECAUSE THEY COME TO KNOW HOW WE WERE THEY UNDESTAND THE MEANING OF US WHEN WE ARE NOT WITH THEM THEY BEACOME JEALOUS about US

0|0
    2|0
  • Because by then that finally realize what they have lost or they do not want someone else to have you they might not want you but they do not want anyone else to get you or the maybe a few other reasons

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol ok so he messaged you saying he wants you and your said you wnatnto be friends, you should not even be talking to him. Also you should not even have a boyfriend at that age

0|0
    0|0
    • I can date any age. . it only when people are 12 or 11 should not be dating. I am young adult I can date at any age no matter when. Deal with it.

• 😂😂😂😂

• They come back because they're hooked on you. Doesn't matter if you've moved on. They haven't.

1|1
    0|0
  • Because they haven’t moved on yet. They think they can real you back in

1|1
    0|0
  • They can't stand to see u happy the way u were when you were with them

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe other people have different perspectives and feelings than you do.
    Good luck 😁

0|1
    0|0
  • They come to see if they can have a free girl for sex

0|0
    0|0
  • You get around too much. How much dick u suck

0|0
    1|0
  • Who ended the relationships?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd quess familiarity and fear

1|0
    0|0
  • They get jealous you are doing better without them

0|0
    0|0
  • They miss you

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him that you have move on.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• At 19, most guys want sex a lot, and after a break up... They have no sex. Also, during spells of lonliness when they miss you, they translate that into sexual feelings too. If a guy really misses you, and not your body, he will try to win your heart in the daylight, not during the night.

1|1
    0|0
  • Cause they don’t know what they had til it’s gone.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes