How do you expose a slutty ex that cheated on you?

This dirty little slut made me fall in love with her then cheated on me a few times.

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Three things:

1. I'm sorry this happened to you. It sucks.
    2. She didn't make you fall in love with her, you fell in love with her.
    3. Taking revenge is risky business. They way I know cheaters, she'll manage to turn the tables so that people will consider you the bad guy. It's not fair and it's bullshit, I know. I'm just saying it happens, so be careful. Ideally you'll just be above and move and and pity her for being the kind of person she is.

Most Helpful Guy

• Make an alt account and send all pictures and videos of her to her family and friends employer's teachers then post them all on 4chan along with her contact info, where she works and where she goes to school