Why would a smart woman with nice personality be such a cheater?

This woman I know she's smart, has a good job, is outgoing, has generally nice personality and I would never guessed this of her. She also doesn't post any slutty pictures (no pictures of duckfaces or showing off boobs/ass). Now here's the thing. She has a child since she was 17 and doesn't even know who the childs father is. She cheated on her fiancee 3 weeks before wedding with his friend. Now she cheated on her husband again and then left her husband for the guy she was cheating on him with (btw its different guy not the one she cheated with before wedding). She's still oficially married but she moved away from her husband and is dating the guy she was cheating her husband with. She doesn't seem like a typical "slut" and is generally pretty "normal" and smart. Why would she be like that? I would never guessed she's like that.
4
2