6 months later I'm still thinking of my ex while dating other chicks. What do I do?

Was with this woman for almost 2 years on and off (1 break up). I'll spare you from the details but basically she couldnt fall in love with me and courageously told me she didn't want to waste my time. We ended it for good. She is a decent person for that and I did love her so yea I was crushed. Broken. DEVASTATED.

I took a few weeks for myself and dated maybe 5 or 6 other girls one at a time, I banged a couple and kissed a few more but romantically I didn't fit with any of them. I graduated nursing school December and my ex congratulated me (only contact since breakup)... and my first job starts in a few weeks.

There's this one girl I'm talking to now who I think I'm kinda interested in (romantically). Its just not that same on-fire feeling that I had with my ex. I feel kinda guilty I'm still thinking of her.

Im doing my best to be a decent guy and not lead women on. How can I stop thinking of my ex every day? I thought I accepted my feelings and moved on but... here I am thinking of her.

Advice?
1
1