Are you cynical?

We've all been there (well most of us)... Failed relationships that haunt us in different ways. Why are people so affraid to love again? Why do people become cynical? If you've been divorced, are you unwilling or feel less likely to tie the knot again?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some past relationship or bad breakups have left ugly impressions on us.

I used to be cynical, not anymore cuz life's too short and too fun to always be thinking that way.

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion especially if you've invested years into someone and it fell to ruins is that one might be afraid to invest again due to trust. However we cannot punish others or rather stop others from wanting to love us.. or shut ourselves down from love jjst because one (or a few) bad seeds came in our path... for all we know they could have been im our way to direct us to the right person in the end all along. Me personally... though my past relationship has been crusty the bigger picture of knowing the right one is out there for me prevails over my fear.