How to get over someone you’ve come to love?

I grew to love this guy but once he broke up with me everything changed and Now i can’t seem to let him go... please help me. It’s ruining me. I’m severely depressed, my grades are falling, it’s making me physically sick and I just can’t seem to get myself to accept things and let him go. He leads me on and sexts me, all while having a girlfriend (who I didn’t find out till just now) which is the girl he told me not to worry about during our relationship. Toxic.

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow so sorry. all I can tell you is time heals all wounds. breakups are not easy and unfortunately it's part of life. just stay busy and hope for the best

Most Helpful Girl

• Block him and get rid of him entirely. Avoid any contact with him. He is using you and you deserve better. When you make your life revolve around your SO if you breakup your world will shatter. That's why you have to find a new purpose to wake up each morning to be motivated. Try occupying yourself with stuff. I know it's hard, but you need to try to avoid any contact with him so that you can move on faster.