How to get over someone you’ve come to love?

I grew to love this guy but once he broke up with me everything changed and Now i can’t seem to let him go... please help me. It’s ruining me. I’m severely depressed, my grades are falling, it’s making me physically sick and I just can’t seem to get myself to accept things and let him go. He leads me on and sexts me, all while having a girlfriend (who I didn’t find out till just now) which is the girl he told me not to worry about during our relationship. Toxic.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow so sorry. all I can tell you is time heals all wounds. breakups are not easy and unfortunately it's part of life. just stay busy and hope for the best

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Block him and get rid of him entirely. Avoid any contact with him. He is using you and you deserve better. When you make your life revolve around your SO if you breakup your world will shatter. That's why you have to find a new purpose to wake up each morning to be motivated. Try occupying yourself with stuff. I know it's hard, but you need to try to avoid any contact with him so that you can move on faster.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• If you get feelings for guys who are bad people such as dudes who are unloyal then you'll have to get used to being hurt.
    It seems that EVERY women in the world only likes JERK guys but wants them to be nice to only them. Of course he doesn't and here you are.

0|0
    0|0
    • He wasn’t a jerk while we were together though and that’s what makes the whole thing so much more heart crushing. He was fake as shit.

• It's very easy to tell what people are like from their hobbies, interests, and personality. You can see traces of it with things like that.
      For example: If you date a guy who is nuts over football and every weekend he's yelling at the tv and getting all worked up and is really emotional about the teams then you can be sure that he's not the type whom don't yell and storm out during an argument.

• How do you know him and how long

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I think you need to block him everywhere and get into student health

0|0
    0|0
  • I can only pray for you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes