Have you ever gotten back after this time?

Have your ever gotten back with your EX after 6months or year or longer?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Me and my ex. get back together after 6 months. It never felts like before. My ex taken it as my weakness since I initiated that contact. Took me for granted and the relationshop broke again within 3 months.

Now we are complete NC since 2 months where she is trying to send me forwarded crap of emails may be just to get my attention. I am tired and decided to move on for ever. Those who keep on coming back but every time want to have a relationship only on their terms for just their benefits are pathetic losers.

• Yeah, my ex is sending my "spam emails"...Back to back...and its p*ssing me off.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Me and my got back together after three months and now we've been broken up for 8 months but we have bee talking almost everyday which is hope is good

• yes, but in my case the relationship wasn't the same and didn't last long after we got back together

my ex broke up with me after dating for 5 months. that was in july. he didn't get back to me until nov. and whle we took things slow so we could work on the issues, it just didn't feel the same.