My ex girlfriend likes me again. I'm really unsure about getting involved. (GIRLS NEED YOUR OPINION)

I had pretty strong feelings for this girl when we dated. We were a couple more than once. But it has been 2 years since we've been together. I have been enjoying my single life but miss relationships. I've been talking with some other girls also. (There is a good possibility of getting in a relationship with any of them.) But ever since my ex came back in the picture some of my old feelings for her came back as well. And I feel that pressure to just go after her again. Overall I think I'm just scared about what will happen. Both breakups we had were tough on me. When I fall for this girl..i fall hard! If that makes sense. She had broken up with a boyfriend that did not treat her well at all and I keep getting the feeling she just wants to use me for comfort. I have always been the sweet and honest man to her...we never fought about anything. I've seen it happen before...(when the girl finds a backup guy to share her feelings to and just use him for a little while building her self back up.) I am worth so much more than that and I carry a lot of value. Not to be cocky at all, but I get told this by girls a lot. The side that makes me want a relationship with my ex again is hard to deal with. And that is..I always remember how I fell hard for her and I was so in love with her when we were together. How should I deal with this? One more thing I might add is; I've had other relationships with other girls after our breakups but they were never as good as the relationships with my ex. I think part of me misses those times with my ex.. So should I just tell her I would like to stay friends being mutual and pursue other pretty girls? Thanks for your help!

- Tyler

10

What Girls Said 1

• Nope I say you tried twice.. let it go.. there will always be that one girl that got away.. but look wasn't two heartbreaks enough? and oh by the way if you feel pressured... then you're doing it all for the wrong reasons... if you LOVE her and that was why you wanted to work out again then fine... but being pressured into a relationship always ends up soar... you seem to have mixed emotions about her so I say go with your head not your heart on this one. Be her friend...

• Thank you so much for your honesty. I am really looking at the situation right now and seeing what would be best for me. And I totally stand at your answer. Obviously we had something missing in the relationship and it never lasted. I would only be breaking my own heart if I re-entered the relationship.

• KEEP COMMENTING GUYS!! NEED SOME MORE OPINIONS! THANKS!!

What Guys Said 0