Is my ex boyfriend trying to make me jealous?

me and my ex have had a rocky past. I still love him and would love for it to work out but it just got so complicated that I told him I wanted to see other people. well we're still friends on facebook and he's been randomly writing about this girl a lot (ex: sad I can't see my girl, all hers, and/or just writing her name in a lot of statuses) at the same time, I can kinda tell some of his statuses he wants me to read and I've noticed he's been deleting some too (ex: why do girls lie about things that are so obvious- I think he wrote that to me because I'm making it seem like I'm moving on) and one time I wrote all smiles and an hour later he wrote all hers. but the next day he deleted it. is he trying to make me jealous? oh, might I add he knew I was going to a bar (cause my facebook) and he ended up being there (he lives an hour away from where I live and the bar). he texted me that night wanting to say hi (haven't talked to him in a week prior), which we did meet up and talked for a little. but idk... what's his deal? is he trying to make me jealous or what? I just want him to change a little for me so we can work everything out (if he really wants to be with me and not other girls.. but I can't tell cause he's hard to read. please help!)
Is my ex boyfriend trying to make me jealous?
Add Opinion