Share a story of when someone betrayed/back stabbed you?

Share a story of when someone betrayed/back stabbed you. It can also be a group of people

13

Most Helpful Guy

• My first real "long term" girlfriend (a year and a half) cheated on me with someone I considered a friend at the time.

But hey, fair is fair. Somehow certain embarrassing images with her in them leaked on campus. They say revenge won't make you feel better-but I disagree.

What Girls Said 1

• my best friend left me and is now best friends with my brother. who tried to have sex with me.

• Your brother tried to have sex with you? wtf?

What Guys Said 2

• My 'friend' at work told a woman who had it in for me that I was the one spreading the truth about her promotion!. EVentually I had to quit since her boss didn't like their relationship becoming known..

• i found out that one of my best friends, who I knew since 6th grade, didn't even care about me at all...seems like she was more or less fakin things at least in recent years when I on the other hand had always cared a ton about her and would have done basically anythin for her...still don't completely get why it happened