What should you do to get back at your ex and make him jealous?

Pretty self explanatory

50

Most Helpful Girl

• get with one of his friends :). you don't have to like him, just get with him in front of your ex :)

• Haha do you think it will really work?

• That won't make him jealous, it will make him never speak to you or his friend again!

• Nah it'll work. belive me :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Be the bigger person and not worry about your ex. Go on, live your life, and leave the jealousy games to the youngsters. You're too old for that.

• If you want to show him you've moved on don't contact him, delete him from facebook etc.

• just let him go its not good to make him jealous even if he did somethin bad like cheat

• Sorry to say this. But if he cheated on you (which I don't know what he did), then ignore him, because if you try to make him jealous it'd be obvious and it just goes to show you care about the whole breakup and not handling it well

• He didn’t cheat on me babe , after promising me he wasn’t seeing his ex girlfriend he went back to her , which I don’t understand if the break up was so bad in the first place. I just want to show him I’m happy and moved on, was removing him from face book a first good move?

• When I see him out though in 2 weeks though do I just ignore him or if he approaches me should I keep it short and sweet and say hi and walk off? Oh your to lovely , I hope you have no realtionship problems if you do ill be more then happy to help

• Thank hunny!

Well it depends. Maybe two weeks is a bit too soon. But if your willing to give a smile or a hi then go for it, but remember keep it brief.

I am here for you too:)